You can earn free gift cards by doing what you already do. Refer friends, grocery shop, shop online or even trade-in your electronics. Clean out your closet and keep doing what you already do but get something in return next time!
Refer a Friend
There are many places that give you free gift cards just for telling someone about their products and services. Here are some of the best gift card referral programs. Check the list and you likely have already told a friend or two about some of these. Next time you refer, go through their referral link and get a free gift card.
- Comcast – Receive a $100 Visa gift card for the first friend you refer. Refer a second friend and you’ll get a $200 Visa gift card. The third friend will also get you $200! Just for recommending Comcast cable you can get up to $500 to spend however you want.
- Verizon Wireless – Verizon will pay you up to $200 via a Visa gift card when you refer a friend.
- Sam’s Club – If you shop at Sam’s you’ve likely already told your friends and family about how much you save. Have them put you down as a referral when they fill out the Sam’s Club membership application and you’ll get a $10 e-gift card.
- Raise – Raise is a retailer that specializes in selling gift cards at a discount. When you refer a friend, you’ll get $5 deposited into your Raise account to buy gift cards for yourself. You can get up to $100 per year just for referring your friends.
- Gift Card Granny – This is also a discount gift card site and they’ll also give you $5 for every friend you refer.
- TurboTax – Get a $10 Amazon gift card when friends you refer complete their taxes with TurboTax.
- Ancestry.com – Refer your friends to get an AncestryDNA kit and you’ll earn a $10 Amazon gift card.
- T-Mobile – Earn up to $5,000 per year in MasterCard gift cards just by referring friends to T-Mobile. You’ll get $50 for each friend and can refer up to 100 people!
- Sprint – Refer a friend to Spring and get a $100 gift card. You can get up to $500 per year.
Gift Cards for Trade-Ins
You can earn free gift cards for turning in unwanted merchandise at certain stores. There are a ton of places that give you free gift cards for electronics including Target, Walmart, Amazon, Staples, GameStop, Apple, Verizon and Dell.
No matter how old it is or what condition, they’ll all give you at least a little something for any unwanted electronics.