Makeup and skincare products can completely drain your bank account (speaking from personal experience).
With influencers and celebrities encouraging us to spend hundreds of dollars on products to look 10 years younger or 10 times more awake, it’s no wonder we end up overspending.
While there are certain products that are worth spending money on, you often don’t need to break the bank to get great results.
Whether you’re looking for a new mascara, foundation, or something in between, here are some drug store options that are just as good as their department store alternatives.
- Revlon PhotoReady Candid Natural Finish Anti-Pollution Foundation — this foundation is only $10.99 and is medium-coverage, so it doesn’t require any touchups throughout the day.
- Almay Skin Perfecting Comfort Matte Foundation — this matte foundation won’t leave your skin feeling dry and cakey. Plus, it’s less than $10.
- CoverGirl TruBlend Undercover Concealer — concealer can be tough to get right, but this stuff is full coverage. It is also only $11.99.
- L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer — this concealer comes in a wide variety of shades (so you never have to guess) and can found for as cheap as $5.
- Maybelline New York Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush — not everyone likes a cream blush, but for just $7.99 it gives your cheeks a nice, fresh glow.
- Milani Baked Blush — this blush is clean and highly pigmented. Plus, it’s less than $7.
- NYX Epic Wear Liquid Liner — this eyeliner creates the perfect cat eye for only $10.
- L’Oréal Paris Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner — the thin tip applicator makes it so easy to get a perfect line. Not to mention, it’s just $8!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner — for just $4, this eyeliner will give you that perfect smokey eye.
- Maybelline New York Falsies Lash Lift — this mascara is $11 and makes your eyelashes look like their fake!
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Waterproof Mascara — for under $7, this mascara doesn’t clump or look too thick.
- Maybelline City Bronzer — unlike other drugstore bronzers, this stuff won’t turn your face into a disco ball. For just $8, it’ll give you a beautiful, sun-kissed glow.
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer — for just $11, this product will make you look like you just got back from a vacation.
Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick — nobody wants lipstick that comes off easily, especially when there are masks involved.
For under $8, this bad boy is a total steal and it will stay on throughout the day into the night.